Created: March 5, 2019
When you place an order with us, we use your personal data to process it properly. We may then provide your personal data to our delivery service to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company. For this we use your payment details, name and address details, IP address, e-mail address, telephone number and billing address. We do this on the basis of your permission. We keep this information for six months after your order has been completed and seven years thereafter (this is the legal retention obligation).
With our dashboard you get access to an environment where you can set, specify and change things yourself for the accessibility of your company. We keep track of what you have done and when, so that there is proof of this. For this we use your name and address details, billing address, IP address, telephone number, e-mail address and profile photo. We do this on the basis of your permission. We keep this information for six months after the end of your services.
Contact form and Newsletter
You can ask us questions or make requests using the contact form. For this we use your e-mail address, IP address, telephone number and name and address details. We do this on the basis of your permission. We keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and six months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information for follow-up questions. We can also train our customer service to become even better. You can subscribe to our newsletter. Here you can read news, tips and information about our products and services. You can cancel this subscription at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link. You can also report this via your account. Your email address will automatically be added to the list of subscribers. This data will be retained until you cancel the subscription.
You must first register for certain parts of our website. You will then have to provide information about yourself and choose a username. We will then create an account into which you can log in with that username and a password of your choice. For this we use your name and address details, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and billing address. We do this on the basis of your permission. We keep this information for six months after you close the account. We store this information so that you do not have to enter it again and again and so that we can contact you more easily if necessary. You can change information via your account whenever you want.
We do not provide your personal data to other companies or agencies, unless this is necessary for our services or if the law says so. An example is that we may report fraud to the police if we suspect fraud.
We would like to send you advertisements about offers and new products or services. We do this: by post, by e-mail, via social media and by telephone. You can object to this advertising at any time. Each letter explains how to do this. Each email contains an unsubscribe link. You can block us or use the unsubscribe option. You can indicate this when you receive a call. You can also report this via your account. Provision to other companies or institutions We only provide your personal data to other companies or institutions if this is necessary for our services or if we are legally obliged to do so (for example if the police require this in the event of a suspicion of a crime). We work with certain companies. These partners can therefore receive your personal data. This is necessary to deliver to you what you have purchased. Some partners are located outside the European Union. We have strict agreements with them and they must comply with European privacy law.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our website. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services. We let Google anonymize the IP addresses.
- The integration uses access only to read, write, and/or modify or manage G-mail messages, including attachments, metadata, headers, and settings, to provide a web client that allows users to compose, send, read, and process emails do not transfer data to others. Unless this is necessary to correct the aforementioned data, or to comply with applicable law or as part of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets.
- The integration does not use this G-mail data to display advertisements.
- The integration does not allow third parties to read messages unless they have an agreement to those specific messages, this is necessary for security purposes such as investigating abuse, to comply with applicable law, or for analyzing internal processes, and then only when the data has been collected and anonymized.
To measure the business use of our website, we use the Leadinfo service from Rotterdam. This service shows us company names and addresses based on the IP addresses of our visitors. The IP address is not included.
We use LinkedIN to track how visitors use our website. We have concluded a processing agreement with LinkedIN. This contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep. We have not allowed hotjar to use the obtained data for other LinkedIN services. We let LinkedIN anonymize the IP addresses.
We use Belco to track how visitors and customers use our website and to offer visitors and customers customer service via chat, telephone and/or email. For this we use your name and address details, billing address, IP address, telephone number, e-mail address and possibly profile photo. We do this on the basis of your permission. Belco does not use the data for other purposes. We store this information for up to 6 months after the last moment of contact and/or after the end of the service provided to you.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
- Access to personal data is protected with a username and a login token;
- After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system;
- We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) that protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data;
- We keep logs of all requests for personal data;
- We take measures such as monitoring our data center and using VPN connections to protect access to the systems in which personal data is stored.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our website changes, we must of course also adjust the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
Inspecting and changing your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us. See contact details below. You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation about what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- access to the precise personal data we have;
- having errors corrected;
- having outdated personal data deleted;
- withdrawal of consent;
- object to a certain use Please note that you always clearly indicate who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not change or delete data of the wrong person.
To file a complaint
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. This is called the Dutch Data Protection Authority.